1. First, we right click on the network icon in the lower right corner of the screen, select Open Network and Sharing Center, in the window that appears, click on the left menu “Change adapter settings”.
2. After we find the local connection in the window, right click, select Properties, then in the pop-up window, click the Install button, in the Select Network Function Type, select the protocol. Then install from disk, select c:windowsinf to find 1394.inf, then continue to add the protocol, add 4 and 6 (tcp/ipv) to it.
3. After the operation is complete, let's open the command prompt window of win7 Ultimate system, and then enter "ldsh;netsh winsock reset" in it and click Enter.
1. First open the WinRAR software, open the damaged main window
What do we usually do when we use win7 64-bit Ultimate PC? In fact, the answer is very simple. I thi
Shortly after the user raised the win7 system and right click
1. In the <;Start” menu search box, enter “Run” and press “Enter key"
First, in the bottom left corner of the Win7 desktop, in the Start menu, open the Control Panel, and