Computer crash is due to the failure to start Win7 Ultimate system, the screen "freeze" no response, the mouse, keyboard can not be input, the software runs abnormally interrupted. Although the cause of the crash is multi-faceted, but the change is not separated from the situation, the reason can never be separated from both hardware and software. How can we stop the crash, good operating habits are essential.
1. Guarantee the correct Bios settings. The settings in Bios must be appropriate, and the wrong Bios settings will cause you to crash while running the Win7 Ultimate system.
2. Always check the contact of computer accessories. Running under the condition of bad contact of the board will cause the system to crash, so when replacing the computer accessories, be sure to make the board fully contact with the motherboard.
3. Clean the chassis regularly. Too much dust can cause poor contact between the boards, causing the system to crash during operation. Therefore, the chassis should be cleaned at all times, so do not allow too much dust to accumulate in the chassis.
4. Stick to the virus. For discs or floppy disks of unknown origin, do not use them easily. For attachments in emails, check with anti-virus software before opening.
5. Shut down in the correct order of operation. Do not turn off the power before the application software finishes running normally. Otherwise, the system files may be damaged or lost, causing a crash during startup or operation.
6. Avoid multitasking at the same time. Do not run other software while performing defragmentation or checking the hard disk with anti-virus software, otherwise it will cause a crash.
7. Don't overdo it. Drivers of various hardware do not have to be updated at any time, because the drivers that are developed often have bugs inside, which will cause damage to the Win7 Ultimate system, causing the Win7 Ultimate system to crash. The latest is not necessarily the best.
There are a few other points to note:
First, when uninstalling the software, use the built-in anti-installer or the installation/uninstallation method of the Win7 Ultimate system. Do not delete it directly. Program folder, because some files may be shared by other programs, once these shared files are deleted, the application software will be unavailable and will crash.
Second, when setting up the hardware device, it is best to check whether there is a reserved interrupt (IRQ), do not let other devices use the interrupt number, so as not to cause an interrupt conflict, resulting in system crash.
Third, when surfing the Internet, do not open too many browser windows, otherwise it will lead to insufficient system resources, causing the Win7 Ultimate system to crash.
Users will inevitably encounter some problems in the process of using the computer. There is a user
The method is as follows: 1. Install the IPv6 protocol: Open the Control Panel, and then go to “Net
1. Press Win+R to open the run, enter regedit, and click OK; 2. In the open registry editor, expand
Can you help me with a computer for 4,500 yuan? According to your request, it is impossible to match
The way Win7 system helps users save power is to sleep, the system will save the current running dat