The color of various objects in nature, the level of absorption and reflection of light is different. For example, the red reflection is 67%; the yellow reflection is 65%; and the green reflection is 47%. It can be seen that red and yellow are more reflective to light and strongly irritating to the eyes. Only green absorbs and reflects light moderately, and does not produce adverse stimuli in the human nervous system, cerebral cortex and retina of the eye. In addition, modern technology has also proved that green plants can not only reduce the direct stimulation of intense light to the eyes, but also absorb the ultraviolet rays that are extremely harmful to the eyes. Looking at the green color will give the eyes a very comfortable feeling.
For those who work on computers every day, it is a difficult problem to avoid dry eyes. In fact, if you set it a little, you can change the window on your computer from the color of white flowers to a light green. This color will be much softer than white. You may not be able to adapt at first, but it is really good for our eyes. I suggest you try it.
1, program background change method:
desktop & mdash; — right & mdash; & mdash; personalized & mdash; & mdash; window color & mdash; & mdash; advanced appearance settings & mdash; & mdash; project & mdash; & mdash; window & mdash; — color on the right ——other ——htone is set to 85, saturation is set to 123, brightness is set to 205—— click to add to custom color —— The background of the various program interfaces changes from white to bean green. Such as Word, Notepad, and so on.
2, PDF format background change method:
Click Edit & mdash; & mdash; Preferences & mdash; & mdash; aid & mdash; & mdash; check & ldquo; Replace Document Colors & rdquo; and & ldquo; custom colors & rdquo ;—— Change the background color to the background color you want.
3, change the background color of the page:
open IE, click on Tools, click Internet Options, click Accessibility lower right corner, then select the Ignore colors specified on Web pages. Note: (This operation may affect the display of the webpage, meaning that the words of other colors are now tender green, but it looks very seductive, huh, huh), then click OK to exit. Now you will find that the screen has turned pale green. This color will be much softer than white. You may not be able to adapt at first, but it is really good for our eyes. I suggest you try it. If you are not used to it, you can remove it.
Win7 computer eye tips Method:
1. indoor illumination light not reflected directly onto the screen, the luminance darker than usual use.
2. Place the documents you need to read at the same height and distance as the screen, without moving the focus between the two objects too often.
3. Each watch display a couple of minutes it should blink at least once. Every hour of work in front of the monitor, take a break of 10-15 minutes. The meaning of rest is that objects farther than 6 meters away, especially distant objects that are constantly moving, are better.
4. some colorful fruits, such as oranges, carrots and lean meat, milk and other foods rich in vitamins and protein will help update the visual pigment on the retina.
5. The computer is placed 50-75 cm in front of the camera, parallel to the eye at a angle of about 30 degrees, and the seat is guaranteed to land on both feet. Long-term use of the laptop, you can add an extra mouse, keyboard and tiltable shelf to browse the screen without fatigue.
camera is a small tool that we often use in daily use. Whether it is video chat or video recording,
What should I do if the win7 system popup resource manager has stopped working? Step: 1, press
Some users found that the hyperlink of QQ chat record in Win7 could not be opened. After clicking it
A web browser is a piece of software that displays files within a web server or fil
When we use Win7 computer, we will encounter The system resources are insufficient, we cant complete