The Win7 system uses dynamic IP by default, and automatically obtains an IP address after booting. In some cases we need to use a fixed IP address and a DNS server, so how do I set the IP address to be fixed? Here's a look at how Win7 performs local connection ip and DNS server settings.
To modify the local connection IP address:
1. Check whether the local connection of your computer is an unidentified network or prompt to obtain an IP address. Win7 is used as an example.
2, open the Control Panel & mdash; & mdash; network and Internet & mdash; & mdash; network connection.
3, local connection & mdash; & mdash; properties, open the local connection properties.
4. In this link, select Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4) from the following items to open its properties.
5. In TCP/IPv4, change the automatically obtained IP address to use the following IP address. For the setting, see the following figure
The IP address is set to: 192.168.1.8
Subnet mask: 255.255.255.0
Default gateway: 192.168.1.1
6. Change the automatic DNS address to use the following DNS address.
Preferred DNS Server: 184.108.40.206
Alternate DNS Server: 220.127.116.11
7. After confirming the modification, you can see that the local connection is reconnected. After the connection is successful, it is displayed as Network, at this time the IP address of the local connection is set successfully.
The above is the way to set up the ip and DNS server for Win7 local connection. Using static IP does not affect the network, you can still access the Internet.
win7 My computer is missing, how can I get it back? : 1. Click the mouse to start the menu; 2. Find
Some friends will encounter such a problem, Win7 system will prompt to return to windows when shutti
Microsoft Windows 7 turned into a Wi-Fi base station 2009-11-18 CBSi China & middot; PChome. Net Ty
Win7 system computer inserts U disk data into CHK file solution The specific method is as follows:
This article for everyone to share the win7 system uninstall Windows Virtual PC virtual machine grap