As a service-oriented system, win2003 has high stability and security, but in some aspects it is still not perfect. To fully use the win2003 system for us, we need to comprehensively implement it. Controlling to achieve efficient management of the system.
First, refuse server restart
In general, after installing the patch in Windows 2003 Server system, the system will always prompt to restart the server. However, many friends often cannot tolerate the Windows 2003 Server server's "slow" operation, so the server does not restart after the security patch is completed. In fact, whether the Windows 2003 Server server will restart will have a certain relationship with the current system patch features. For those security patches that are forced to start the system, it is generally impossible for the server to refuse; but for those patches that do not require the system startup feature, you can take the following measures:
1. On the Windows 2003 Server server In the system desktop, click the “Start”/“Run” command. In the system running dialog box that opens, enter the string command “cmd”, click the <;OK" button Switch the system working mode to MS-DOS state;
2. In the DOS command line, use the “cd” command to switch the current directory to the directory where the patch is located, and then execute “aaa /?&rdquo The string command (where aaa is the name of the system patch that needs to be installed currently). In the prompt interface that appears later, check whether the current patch has the parameter "-z", if it has this parameter, it indicates the current After the patch is installed, you can not force the system to restart;
3. Then in the DOS command line, enter the string command “aa a -z”, after clicking the Enter key, the patch will be automatically installed into the system and the server system will not be required to reboot.
Second, cancel the restricted access to the server
In order to improve the efficiency of employees, it is planned to open the access rights of Windows 2003 terminal server to every employee, but considering the security, the network The administrator only provides the same account for all employees to log in to the Windows 2003 terminal server. However, when employees log in to the terminal server with the account, they find that the server can only allow one person to log in to the server at the same time. After the employee logs in to the server, the former employee will be forced to quit the terminal server. Login. What is going on with this phenomenon? Is there any way for all employees to log in to the server smoothly using the same account at the same time?
In fact, the above phenomenon is mainly due to Windows. In the default state of 2003, the terminal server enabled the "Restrict each user can only use one session" function, and canceled it to solve the problem.
1. “ Start & rdquo; menu, in turn, execute the "Settings" <;&" control panel” command, and then double-click the "Administrative Tools" icon to enter the terminal service configuration Window;
2. In the configuration window, double-click on the "Server Settings" button to limit the "Only one user can use one session" option, and the option settings that appear after it. In the dialog box, uncheck its checkbox, “OK”. And restart the server system, so that employees can use the same account in the future, you can log into the Windows 2003 terminal server system at the same time.
Third, remote view server log file
Network management can fully use the server's log files to achieve the purpose of protecting the server security. However, the server's log files can only be viewed locally on the server, but in case the network administrator goes out, how to ensure remote viewing? Windows 2003 server provides remote maintenance, but it is not enabled by default, you need to manually start .
1. Check if the Windows 2003 server has installed the II6.0 component and its related components. If it is not already installed, you must first install these components into the server;
2 .“Start” menu, click “Set>,“Control Panel” command, “Add or remove programs” icon, then click “Add/Remove Windows” in the interface The component & rdquo; button, and in the pop-up component installation wizard window, select the "application server" option, click the "details" button in the corresponding window; then select "Internet Information Service" (IIS) & rdquo; check, then continue to click the "Details" button in the corresponding window;
3. In the wizard settings window that appears, select the "World Wide Web Service" project, and Continue to click the "Details" button in the corresponding window, in the pop-up wizard interface, then select the "remote management (html) & rdquo; project; click & ldquo; OK & rdquo ; button, and put the installation CD of the Windows 2003 server system into the CD-ROM drive, and then the system will automatically complete the remaining installation settings tasks.
In the future, no matter where you go, network administrators can find a computer that can access the Internet and input it through the IE browser interface. http://aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa:8098”Address (where aaa.aaa.aaa.aaa represents the valid IP address of the Windows 2003 server). In the server account verification interface that is opened later, the system administrator account is correctly entered, and the server can be logged in to the management and maintenance page of the server remotely. On this page, the network administrator can easily view the log files in the server.
How about a system? Is it easy to use? It is not convenient? It is mainly based on how users use them. In order for the win2003 system to display perfect functions, users must manage it efficiently. It is for us to use, and users who want to go can have a look.
In the win2003 system, users can write data to the shared folder without restrictions due to the per
In simple terms, Exchange servers can be used to architect email systems for busine
If you are an avid multimedia enthusiast, you may be disappointed with your new Win
Windows Server 2003 Terminal Server is used to connect many terminals to an IBM hos
Using NAT to achieve network sharing This is a method that many enterprises are keen on. Windows 200