The user is ready to use the Hibernate feature on Windows Vista to stand by, but finds that the Hibernate option is not available in the Power Options menu of the Start menu. Also, the "Hibernate" option was not found in the "Close Windows" dialog. What are the reasons?
this phenomenon, because "sleep" feature in Windows Vista is not enabled, generally have the following reasons:
1, already use the Disk Cleanup The tool deletes the hibernation file
2. The computer itself does not support the hibernation function
3. The sleep function is disabled
4. The “hybrid sleep” function is enabled. When the user selects the Sleep option in any of the power options menus, the Hybrid Sleep feature puts the computer to sleep and generates a hibernation file. Therefore, if Hybrid Sleep is enabled, Hibernate will not appear as a power option.
So how do you view the system which is currently dormant in what? Can be viewed through the following command line!
Use the command line mode to check whether the computer supports sleep function by the following steps.
1. Click “Start”, find “Command Prompt” in “Accessories”, right click “Command Prompt”
2. At the command prompt, enter cmd , then type powercfg /a
The PowerCfg tool will generate output similar to the following:
Example 1: (a VISTA HOME PREMIUM screenshot)
< BR>Figure 1
Example 2: (VISTA HOME PREMIUM virtual machine screenshot)
If the computer can support the sleep function How can we enable it?
You can use the PowerCfg command line tool to enable hibernation. To do this, follow these steps:
1. Click Start, locate Command Prompt in Attachments, click Command Prompt;
2 At the command prompt, type powercfg /hibernate on. You can re-enable hibernation.
Now, with its excellent user experience, leading innovation and fast execution efficiency, Win7 has
When the Windows media player is minimized for the first time, the system prompts
1. Use the original version of QQ2007. Dont use the green version, the plug-in ve
This is mainly for the hardware driver upgrade, the device can not be used. So we
Microsoft announced the extension of the Windows Vista and Windows 7 lifecycle. The life cycle of Wi
Install the latest Apache+PHP+MySQL guide under Vista
Easily create Windows Vista WIM images
The implicit collection of personal information by cookies and other browsers
Realplayer or Storm video when watching a movie, "The color scheme has been changed to Winiows Vista Basic"
How to expand the capacity of the C drive under the Vista system
Vista can not watch movies after Vista video
Privacy protection in the Vista menu
Geforce 4 MX 440 forces Vista to turn on glass effect
Teach you eleven tricks Let Vista easily improve performance
Is the ZIP decompression system under Vista still WinRAR?
Super copy command in Vista system: RoboCopy
VISTA system C on disk space available for decreasing solution
How to configure the NAT server in win 2003
Win8 disk repair refused access prompts insufficient permissions can not open completely
In-depth understanding of XP mysterious boot file NTLDR
Win Server2008 open tsmmc remote login connection and modify the remote login port number method
Win8.1 system can not open the computer management how to do
Win8 determines the system startup type method
How to give Win8 start screen application naming grouping?
How to adjust Win7 to the best display effect
Win7 system taskbar how to add lunar time