A shared printer is a very common way to use a printer in a small office environment. On the WinXP system, I know how to set up printer sharing. On the Win7 system computer, there are still many users who don't know how to set it up, and the shared printer settings become complicated. How do you set up printer sharing? Let me talk about the way Win7 sets up printer sharing.
The steps are as follows:
Step 1: Unblock the Guest user.
1. Click the [Start] button, right click on [Computer], select [Manage], as shown below:
2. In the [Computer Management] window that pops up, find [ Guest] User, as shown below:
3. Double-click [Guest] to open the [Guest Properties] window, and make sure that the [Account Disabled] option is not checked (as shown below).
Step 2: Share the target printer.
1. Click the [Start] button and select [Devices and Printers], as shown below:
2. In the pop-up window, find the printer you want to share (provided the printer is properly connected, The driver has been installed correctly. Right click on the printer and select [Printer Properties], as shown below:
3. Switch to the [Share] tab, check [Share this printer], and set a share. Name (remember the share name, which may be used later).
Step 3: Make advanced sharing settings.
1. Right click on the network connection icon of the system tray and select [Open Network and Sharing Center].
2, remember the type of network you are in (the author is the work network), then click [Select Family Group and Sharing Options] in the pop-up window, as shown below:
3 Then click [Change Advanced Sharing Settings], as shown below:
4. If it is a home or work network, the specific settings of [Change Advanced Sharing Settings] can refer to the following figure, where the key options are already red. Circle mark, don't forget to save the changes after setting.
Step 4: Set up the workgroup.
Before adding the target printer, first make sure that the computers in the LAN are all in a working group. The specific process is as follows:
1. Click the [Start] button and right click on [Computer] Select [Properties], as shown below:
2. Find the working group in the pop-up window. If the working group settings of the computer are inconsistent, please click [Change Settings]; if they are consistent, you can exit directly, skip to the first Five steps.
Note: Please remember [computer name], the settings will be used later.
3. If you are in a different workgroup, you can set it in this window:
Note: This setting will not take effect until you restart, so don't forget to restart your computer after the setup is complete. For the settings to take effect.
Step 5: Add a target printer to another computer.
Note: This step is done on other computers in the LAN that need to share the printer. The process of this step in WinX and Win7 system is similar. This article introduces Win7 as an example.
There are a variety of methods to add, and two of them are introduced here.
First of all, no matter which method you use, you should first enter [Control Panel], open the [Devices and Printers] window, and click [Add Printer], as shown below:
Next, Select [Add Network, Wireless or Bluetooth Printer], click [Next], as shown below:
After clicking [Next], the system will automatically search for available printers.
If the previous steps are set correctly, then as long as you wait patiently, the system will find it. Just follow the prompts and step by step.
If you can't find the printer you need after waiting patiently, you can also click [I need a printer not in the list], and then click [Next], as shown below.
If you don't have any patience, you can click [Stop], then click [I need a printer not in the list], then click [Next], as shown below:
Win7 Settings The method of printer sharing is introduced to everyone here. If you don't know how to set up the printer sharing user, you can refer to the above method, maybe you can solve the problem for you! I hope to help you here!
When your Win7 system is used for a while, without any cleanup, the icon on the desktop will turn wh
Automatically install the driver function in Windows 7 system. Every time there are external
First open the Control Panel and click on Uninstaller in the program. Then click to view the instal
During the operation of Win7 system, we often need to click the right mouse button
Excel is an important part of Microsoft Office Suite software and is widely used by users. Then if y