Phenomenon: When opening IE browser under Win7 system, it prompts "Stack overflow, position: line 1".
Fault Analysis: This situation is generally caused by IE loading data into memory and overflowing data in the memory stack.
Win7 system opens IE prompts "Stack overflow" multiple solutions:
Option 1: Clear IE cache
1, open IE browser → Click [Tools] → [Internet Options] → [Delete];
2. Check all options → click [OK] → Click [OK] in the confirmation window.
Note: If you use a different browser, please clear the browser cache in a similar way.
Option 2: Register IE components
1. Press WIN+R at the same time, enter "cmd"→ in the run box, press the enter key;
2. In the black window that pops up, enter the following in order, press the enter key, and then complete all the following parts registration one by one:
< Regsvr32 shdocvw.dll
< Regsvr32 MLANG.dll
Option 3: Lower the cookie privacy level
1. Open IE browser → Click [Tools] → 【 Internet Options];
2. Click [Privacy] → adjust [Select Internet Locale] to [Medium] → click [OK].
Option 4: Repair the registry
1. Press the WIN+R key &rarr at the same time; enter "regedit"→ in the run box; press the enter key;
2, navigate to \\HKEY_ROOT\\IE.HTTP\\shell, double click to open the right [(default)] set the default value to empty → click [OK].
Tips: Modify the registry is risky, please backup the data in advance and carefully operate under the guidance of professionals.
3, according to the first 2 steps, set the following registry key in turn
3.1, set \\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\\IE.HTTP\\shell\\open\\command The default value is ""C: \\Program Files\\Internet Explorer\\iexplore.exe" -nohome " (64-bit system, set to "\\%ProgramFiles(x86)%\\Internet Explorer\\iexplore.exe -nohome") (excluding the outermost layer Double quotes) Type REG_SZ
3.2, set \\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\\IE.HTTP\\shell\\open\\ddeexec The default value is ""%1",,-1,0,,,, "( Does not include the outermost double quotes. Type REG_EXPAND_SZ
3.3, set \\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\\IE.HTTP\\shell\\open\\ddeexec\\Application The default value is "IExplore " (excluding the outermost layer Double quotes) Type REG_SZ
3.4, set \\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\\IE.HTTP\\shell\\open\\ddeexec\\Topic The default value is "WWW_OpenURL" (excluding the outermost double quotes) Type REG_SZ< Br>
3.5, set \\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\\http\\shell\\open\\command The default value is "%programFile%\\internet explorer\\i Explore.exe -nohome" (64-bit system, set to "\\%ProgramFiles(x86)%\\Internet Explorer\\iexplore.exe -nohome") (excluding the outermost double quotes) Type REG_SZ
3.6, set \\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\\http\\shell\\open\\ddeexec The default value is ""%1",,-1,0,,,, " (excluding the outermost double quotes) type is REG_EXPAND_SZ
3.7, set \\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\\http\\shell\\open\\ddeexec\\Application The default value is "IExplore " (excluding the outermost double quotes) Type REG_SZ
3.8 , set \\HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\\http\\shell\\open\\ddeexec\\Topic The default value is "WWW_OpenURL" (excluding the outermost double quotes) Type is REG_SZ
Scenario 5: Turn off GPU acceleration (for IE9) The above version)
1. Open IE browser → Click [Tools] → [Internet Options];
2. Click [Advanced] → check [Use software to render instead of Use GPU rendering *] → click [OK].
3. If the appeal step does not take effect, proceed to the next step.
Scenario 6: Reset IE
Note: If you use a web proxy or have special settings for the browser, please save the settings before proceeding
1. Open IE Browser → Click [Tools] → [Internet Options];
2. Click [Advanced] → click [Reset] → check [Delete Personalization] → click [OK] → [OK].
Scenario 7: Use IE browser to repair IE browser, such as Tencent Computer Manager
1. Open [Tencent Computer Manager]---Select [Toolbox]---Click [Computer Clinic];
2. Click [IE Error] in [Internet Access]---move the mouse to [IE browser error crash]---click [Repair Now].
Option 8: Install other browsers
If none of the above methods solve the problem and don't want to be too much trouble, you can install other browsers (such as Google Chrome, etc.) and browse the page. Set to the default browser.
The above is the introduction of various solutions for the Win7 system to open the IE prompt "Stack overflow", friends with the same problem can try.
Win7 on the hard disk a lot of reading and writing is really a headache, Win7 is fast, but this is a
Win8.1 How to uninstall the system update patch, win8.1 how to uninstall the patch. My operating sys
The Win8 systems taskbar is not much different except that the start menu button is larger than befo
Microsoft has been busy with the Windows 10 preview. Recently, there is news that the next version o
Win7 system automatically becomes the silent mode and the solution: Case 1: The sound card driver p