This is mainly for the hardware driver upgrade, the device can not be used. So we will uninstall the newly upgraded driver!
Tip: This operation must be run as an administrator, otherwise it cannot be executed.
1) Start typing "Device Manager" in the search, then click to open Device Manager.
Next, deep will use the newly upgraded keyboard driver as an example.
2) We double-click the keyboard option in the "Device Manager" to expand it, then double-click the "Keyboard Icon".
The screenshot "Figure 1" is as follows:
In our double click on the driver to be restored.
3) We can see the version of the driver, the date the program was updated.
4) Then we select "will roll the driver", the system pops up the prompt as follows:
Screenshot "Figure 2" is as follows:
5) want to uninstall "Yes" does not want "no". As long as this is the case, the program can be returned to the original, and I have not explained it.
Problem DescriptionIn Windows Vista system, the text in the right-click menu or th
Once upon a time, the NTFS partition format made Ghost slightly helpless, but the latest Ghost alrea
1. First open the VISTA sidebar function Fig. 1 2, add the sidebar tool, select the growth and growt
Problem Description There is a new nice feature in Vista that lets you control the volume of each a
By default, most of the files in the partition where Vista is located cannot be r